Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Winter is creeping in...

Good afternoon,

There's so much to be thankful and happy about on such a sunny beautiful day as today! This morning I walked outside to a frost covering the ground and my car, and was not annoyed by the fact I had to get ice scraper out because I know that winter is right around the corner and I love it! What I mean by winter is coming, is snowfall because then we can ski, snowboard, snowshoe, tube, ice skate, snowmobile, cross country ski, or anything else you crazy Mainers might be into!

I have been following Sugarloaf and Sunday River's reports and they have been doing around the clock snow making as temperatures have dipping down into the teens and single digits up in the mountains.
If you have not gotten your pass to the mountains or maybe have the privilege to get the ski Maine pass go get one!!
The Ski Maine pass gets you access to all of the ski mountains in the state of Maine and tubing parks. For more information read about the pass and all the mountain updates on their website.
http://skimaine.com/

Now that it is cold enough in southern Maine we will be operating our snowguns at night as long into the days we can until opening day! Go online now and purchase your own season pass to Seacoast Snow Park Online before 11/25 for 50$ and get to tube all season for a great deal!
http://seacoastfunparks.com/
Countdown: 42 days until Seacoast Snow Park Opens!

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving spent with your family, lots of food, and of course football!

-SFP Staff


No comments:

Post a Comment