Saturday, December 1, 2012

Good morning everyone and say thank you to the snow gods! 

I was so over joyed to see this snowfall when I woke up this morning and it's actually beginning to accumulate down here in Windham!
I hope this snow is getting everyone as excited as I am!

Yesterday I was able to be a part of designing the new commercials that will be running on your TV's starting on the 17th so keep your eye out!
I got to see how the program Final Cut is used to edit video, songs, images, voice overs, and making logos become animated.There is so much work done behind the scenes that is what allows any business to run, and it is important to consider that when going to any establishment. This time of year it is extremely important to say thank you to any snow makers you may run into!

This is a view today from the top of our tubing hill as we were de-icing one of snow guns...such a plus having this extra snow flying!

Have a great day everyone!

-Maggy



No comments:

Post a Comment