Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It may technically be spring but I still feel winter!

Good afternoon everyone!!

Its a windy but sunny day down here in southern Maine, and I am at work catching up on my office business before I fly out to Utah tomorrow! I am sooooooo excited about my trip, this is my third year in a row going, and I am absolutely in love with the west!

But, last week we got an awesome snow storm and I made sure I made my way to Sunday River to get my last powder day in! It snowed all day Tuesday and in the mountains it was sunny out but still snowed the entire day Wednesday when I was there! It's funny how many people are willing to call out of work to get a taste of that fresh mountain pow! There is nothing better in a skiiers world than getting to play in some of that fluffy snow, and there were smiles across everyones face all day :)
This was the view from White Cap Lodge, you see no one in the picture but this was the middle of the afternoon...aka no lines!! It was a perfect day of riding and my legs were toast by the end of the day!

After that snow storm the weather has been pretty mild and we have had some beautiful days tubing at Seacoast!


I took this picture on Sunday, we had 11 lanes open, it was sunny, and 45 degrees what else could you ask for in the end of March?!

I know some peeople are sick of the snow and winter, so just remind yourself spring is around the corner! Yesterday I ran outside and then walked the beach, so you can do anything this time of year as long as you are dressed right!

We are open for tubing this weekend and possibly next weekend! Make sure you get you spring skiing in and come home with some goggle tans!!

-Maggy

No comments:

Post a Comment