Wednesday, March 6, 2013

snowwww

Good afternoon everyone,

it has continued to snow on and off for what seems like the past week with snowfall today and accumulation happening tomorrow of 2-5 inches! Last wednesday I was able to go up to Sunday River for the day, which was amazing!!! It snowed at least 5 inches while I was there making for perfect powder conditions...I was one happy snowboarder! (Sorry the pics are sideways they arent when viewing them on my computer but I can't figure out how to rotate the pics on the blog!)



I know everyone is starting to feel a little cabin fever about the winter, but lets enjoy it while its still here! If you feel the need to go running, I know the Back Bay Boulevard sidewalk/running path is cleared off. Another indoor option is going to MRG (Maine Rock Gym) is in Portland, and it a great way to get some exercise through a different indoor activity.


Happy Hump Day Everyone!
-Maggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment