Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dreary day :(

Good morning everyone,
It a cloudy day with drizzle...not good for doing anything outdoors. But the weekend is projected to be sunny and in the 30's along with a chance of snow on Sunday so perfect weather to get outside and do something fun!

Make sure to check out Ski Maine's daily report page to get easy access to the Mountain's daily reports.
http://skimaine.com/conditions/mountain-reports/

This is a picture I took the other day at work...the sky was beautiful, conditions are great, and the tubing is super fast! If you are looking for something different to do, come on in Thursday Nights from 5-8pm tubing it only $10! We always have a bonfire and good music, along with the best snowtubing in New England!

For something different to do I found on groupon a deal for Horseback trail riding in Casco, Maine its only $25 and you can buy up to 4 vouchers so a group of friends can all go together! The trails sound beautiful and if you have never been trail riding I highly recommned it, I have been going since I was a kid and I still love going!
http://www.groupon.com/deals/carousel-horse-farm-3?pt=aUQk8uTAAAACztmAyCpM704jO00t6j3hn

I hope everyone has a great rest of thier week and dont forget to get out and be active every day!

-Maggy
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment